You will need:
1/2 onion, diced and sauteed
1/2 cup ketchup
2/3 cup of mild cheddar cheese, shredded
4 caramel cubes, each cut into 5 pieces
Pinch of kosher salt
2 eggs, beaten
2 instant oatmeal packets(see instant oatmeal packets post)
1 pound of extra firm tofu
1 lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all ingredients, except for caramel, lasagna pan, and nonstick cooking spray, in large bowl. Make sure the ketchup and shredded cheese are evenly distributed among the mixture.
3. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Using washed, bare hands, form the mixture into two loaves in the lasagna pan.
5. Add the chopped caramel pieces into the loaves.
6. When oven is done preheating, place meatloaf in oven for 40-45 minutes.
7. Bon Appetit!
Reflections: You should omit the caramel if you have diabetes or are sensitive to sugar.