You will need:
1/2 onion, sauteed in olive oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of tortilla chips that has been crushed in a food processor(it's approximately 45 chips, but YMMV)
1 tbsp. olives, drained
1/4 cup of refried beans
1 tbsp. taco seasoning(or you could substitute that for chili pepper, cumin, paprika, and oregano)*
2/3 cup of Mexican cheese blend(or you could use a mixture of Monterrey Jack, Asadero, Cheddar, and Quesadilla cheeses, shredded)
3 tbsp. of sour cream
1/2 cup of mild guacamole
1/2 cup of mild salsa
1 pound of extra firm tofu that has been chopped
Pinch of Salt(Not in video because i forgot)
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add first 11 ingredients in large bowl.
4. Mix all of those ingredients together.
5. Spray nonstick cooking spray on lasagna pan.
6. Form two loaves in the lasagna pan, using your washed hands.
7. Cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
8. Bon Appetit!
*I used McCormick's Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning mix: http://www.mccormick.com/Spices-and-Flavors/Recipe-Mixes/Gluten-Free/Gluten-Free-Taco-Seasoning-Mix