Here is the recipe:
For the cooking vessels, you will need:
A skillet or frying pan
A large saucepan
For the actual chili, you will need:
1 pound of 92% ground beef
1 15-ouncae can of dark red kidney beans
1 15-ounce can of tomato sauce
1 15-ounce can of diced tomatoes
7 chopped boiled baby carrots
1/4 cup of whole wheat breadcrumbs(I didn't taste any breadcrumbs in the actual chili. They may have dissolved during the cooking process, so I suggest you use the breadcrumbs as a garnish for the chili instead.)
Some Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. of brown sugar
A large packet of chili seasoning(or you can use chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder)
Some sort of bread to accompany the chili(I used store bought garlic bread)
To brown the beef:
1. Pour some olive oil onto a frying pan or skillet. Heat said skillet up.
2. Once the skillet is heated up, break the ground beef into small pieces and put those pieces in the frying pan. Make sure you don't burn yourself as the oil may splash out of the pan and onto you!
3. Turn the beef pieces over until they are all brown. You can break the beef into smaller pieces using a spatula as the beef is cooking.
4. Put the browned beef into a large saucepan.
For the chili:
1. Add the dark red kidney beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, baby carrots, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and chili seasoning into the large saucepan with the browned beef.
2. Stir the ingredients up.
3. Bring saucepan to a boil. Then cover it with a lid.
4. Reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Bon appetit!