I made a separate post for making the crust of my Meatloaf Pizza and the actual making of the pizza itself because otherwise it would be a 7 minute video and that's too long for most people's attention spans these days.
Apparently, with the Paleo diet trend, cauliflower pizza crust has become really popular on the Internet, and I'm always up for a culinary challenge, so I made this pizza crust.
For the cooking vessels, you will need:
A cookie sheet or baking tray
Nonstick cooking spray
Large microwave-safe bowl with a lid
Any large bowl(I used a metal bowl)
For the crust, you will need:
1/2 a head of cauliflower
1 beaten egg
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
Pinch of salt
1 tsp. of onion powder
1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
1. Grate the cauliflower head into small pieces that look like shredded mozzarella cheese using a cheese grater. A head of a cauliflower is too big to comfortably grate against a cheese grater, so I suggest you break the cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Once you grated 1/2 a head of a cauliflower, put the shredded cauliflower into a large microwave-safe bowl and put the lid on top of the bowl.
3. Heat in the microwave for 7-8 minutes to soften it up.
4. Put the shredded cauliflower in a different large bowl.
5. Add the last 5 ingredients into the large bowl.
6. Mix the ingredients up.
7. Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet or baking tray.
8. Spray nonstick cooking spray onto the parchment paper.
9. Form a crust from the mixture in the large bowl.
10. Flatten the crust so that the crust looks like pizza crust. You can do this using your hands or with a rolling pin or beer bottle.
11. Bake in a 425 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
12. Now put whatever toppings you like and take it from there.