For the cooking vessel, you will need:
a lasagna pan
nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
1/4 cup of kdtchup
1/4 cup of mustard(I used Dijon, which is my personal favorite, but you could use whatever type of mustard you want)
1/4 cup of relish
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs(to represent to bun in a hot dog)
22 French fries, cut up into small pieces
1 package(8 frankfurters) of any type of frankfurters you want(I used beef frankfurters, but use whatever type you want)
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Cut up the frankfurters into small pieces(I suggest you could up the frankfurters into 1/2 inch pieces)
4. Put the cut up frankfurters in the large bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients in the large bowl together
6. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray
7. Form two loaves from the meatloaf mixture
8. Put a in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
9. Bon appetit!