I thought this recipe didn't look like Oreo cereal, but looking at the edited picture, it kind of does look like Oreo O's.
In my video, I initially used a vanilla extract lid as a kind of stencil, but it didn't really work, which is why I don't list it down below. It's just easier to use tongs to break off the pieces of the dough.
You will need:
A plastic bag
A large bowl
A large spoon
A baking sheet
A rolling pin
For the actual cereal:
Makes 3 large bowls
10 Oreo cookies
1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. of milk
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of mini marshmallows
1. Separate the cookies from the cream of each Oreo cookie.
2. Put all the cookies in a plastic bag. Zip that bag up. Get a hammer and smash the cookies into a powder.
3. Put the cream and the smashed cookies in a large bowl, along with the flour and milk.
4. Break 1 egg and put the egg in the large bowl, in addition to the honey.
5. Mix all the ingredients together using a large spoon. At some point, you will get a thick dough, at which point you will need to form the dough into a dough ball, using your hands.
6. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put dough ball on parchment paper.
7. Flatten dough ball until it is an inch in height.
8. Put it in the fridge to let it set for 10 minutes.
9. Once it is done setting, place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough. Flatten the dough further using a rolling pin, until it is a 1/4 inch thick.
10. Break a piece of the dough off using tongs. Split the dough on tongs into two circles on another piece of parchment paper. Repeat this process until you have a full parchment paper. You're going to need to do this a total of 3 times.
11. Poke a hole in each cereal piece.
12. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 6-7 minutes.
13. After 6 minutes, flip each cereal piece over using two forks. Return cereal pieces to oven to bake for another 6-7 minutes.
14. Repeat steps 11-13 for the remaining batches.
15. Once the cereal is cooled off, place the pieces in a small bowl. Add mini marshmallows. Mix the cereal and marshmallows up.
16. Bon appetit!