For the cooking vessel, you will need:
a lasagna pan
nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of dried apricots
1 mashed banana in milk
pinch of cilantro
1/2 cup of dried blueberries
part of a baked eggplant
some Rainbow Fudge
1/2 cup of crushed rainbow cookies
1 cup of crumbled Rainbow Bread
1 pound of chopped, drained, firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients together until they are distributed evenly among each other.
4. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture.
6. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!