You will need:
A lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten and whisked eggs
14 Key Lime Pie Oreo cookies(http://www.amazon.com/Key-Lime-Pie-Oreo-10-7oz/dp/B010RIEPSM/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1438183552&sr=1-1)
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained, firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put the onions and eggs in a large bowl.
3. Separate the cream from the cookie of each Oreo cookie. Crumble up the cookies into the smallest pieces you can. A food processor will also do the job.
4. Put the cream and crumbled cookies in the large bowl.
5. Add the salt, black pepper, and tofu to the large bowl.
6. Mix the ingredients up. I used my hands since there is cream in the mixture that is really thick.
7. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Form 2 loaves.
9. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
10. Bon appetit!