The actual meatloaf was pretty bland, so I suggest you put any of your favorite seasonings into the meatloaf mixture before baking it in the oven.
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
a lasagna pan
nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
3/4 cup of green pea flour
1/2 cup of guacamole
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients up so that all the ingredients, and especially the flour, are distributed evenly among the mixture.
4. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form 2 loaves from the mixture.
6. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!