This unusual combination is perfect for the drunchies and I would imagine it would be good stoner food(Note: I don't use marijuana and I only drink alcohol on the holidays).
Here is the recipe:
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
1 lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion(I sauteed mine in olive oil but you could use whatever your little heart desires)
2 beaten eggs(I find that if you don't beat the eggs, then you will end up with some of the egg turning out to taste like an omelet. Not that that's a bad thing, but it kind of is if you don't want an omelet meatloaf)
1 cup of crushed pizza flavored goldfish
1/2 cup of Russian dressing
1 pound of extra firm tofu, drained and chopped
Salt and black pepper
1. Wash your hands. :)
2. Put all meatloaf ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients together until the sauce and goldfish are evenly distributed among the mixture.
4. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form two loaves from the mixture.
6. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 40-45 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!