Eleven mostly likes junk food, so that's what most of the ingredients in this meatloaf are. The only ingredients that weren't on the listicle were salt, black pepper, and onion powder. Also, not including those 3 ingredients, there are 11 ingredients in this meatloaf!
Sounds like an awesome video, right? Well I fucked up by accidentally deleting the video of me putting the meatloaf in the loaf pan. You see, I'm obsessed with keeping as much free space on my phone as possible, so I thought the video wasn't important and I deleted it. But not to worry, i improvised with pictures and emojis for that part of the recipe!
On video, you might think I loved the meatloaf and I did, but I really should've mixed the meatloaf a bit longer, as I got big chunks of ground beef in some bites and the sweet stuff(mainly bananas, peanuts, raisins, and waffles) in others.
I did learn from this recipe that frozen waffles disintegrate in the oven for being in there over an hour. It was interesting that the raisins from the trail mix expanded in size, but that's due to all the moisture surrounding it in the meatloaf.
My dad didn't partake in this meatloaf, as it has chocolate in it.
You will need:
For the cooking equipment:
A large bowl
A loaf pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the meatloaf:
2/3 tbsp. onion powder
2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1.75 oz. rainbow sprinkles(representing ice cream because we all know what happens to ice cream in the oven- spoiler alert, it melts!)
2.5 oz. trail mix
2 Nutty Buddy bars
1/4 cup Coca-Cola
1/4 cup chocolate pudding
1/2 cup crushed potato chips
1/2 cup crushed mini Nilla wafers
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 lb. 93% ground beef
2 frozen Eggo waffles
1. Put the first 4 ingredients into the large bowl. Crumble up the Nutty Buddy bars and put them in the bowl as well.
2. Either chop up or crumble up a banana and put it in the large bowl, along with the next 8 ingredients.
3. Mix all the ingredients up until you get a firm meatloaf mixture.
4. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Put half the meatloaf mixture into the loaf pan. Top that meatloaf mixture with the waffles and cover the waffles with the rest of the meatloaf mixture.
5. Bake the meatloaves in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 60-65 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.