2. Macarons(the French type, not to be confused with macaroons)
3. Pop tarts
Of course, being the Meatloaf Princess, I will make these dishes only to incorporate them into my meatloaf recipes(and to eat too because what's the fun in cooking if you don't eat what you sow!? Eating the fruits of your labor is what makes cooking fun in my opinion).
I put Pop Tarts in this meatloaf as a type of experiment to see if meatloaf would taste good if I put Pop Tarts in them. The Pop Tart meatloaf test passed with flying colors.
Anyways, for your cooking vessel, you will need:
A lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
4 Wild Berry Pop Tarts crushed into small pieces
Salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained, extra firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put sauteed onions and beaten eggs in a large bowl.
3. Break 4 Wild Berry Pop Tarts into the smallest pieces you can. (Warning: this will get messy as the filling is very sticky. You might feel the need to lick your fingers when you're done, but if you do, please wash your hands again after doing so. End of Public Service Announcement)
4. Put Pop Tart pieces in large bowl.
5. Add salt, pepper, and tofu to large bowl.
6. Mix the ingredients in large bowl together. You can start using a large spoon, but the Pop Tarts are so thick that you'll eventually have to use your hands to mix the ingredients together.
7. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture in the large bowl.
9. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 minutes.
10. Bon appetit!